– This website is designed with units of work, links to activities and advise for New Zealand Primary Classroom Teachers, ESOL Teachers and ESOL Students.
– This is a website that will translate blocks of text and webpages.
– Downloadable stories in a range of languages can be found at this site. These books are in fourteen languages (they are not bilingual) and suitable for students aged from three to thirteen years old.
– This website includes on-line books for early readers (approximately yellow-orange on the colour wheel).
– This site has a number of stories in French and English suitable for a range of ages.
– Interesting things for ESOL students. This site includes word games, puzzles, quizzes, exercises, slang, proverbs and much more. It takes a bit longer to search and find appropriate activities but there are some useful things on the site.
About the Author: